Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Happy Birthday, Bar Refaeli!

Today is Bar Refaeli's birthday. Bar is so insanely pretty that it almost doesn't seem fair. She's the kind of girl science fiction writers wrote about in the 50's, some slave girl made in a lab, perfect in every way. Although I don't really pat attention to that stuff. One of the reasons the ladies think I'm hot is because I don't think I'm hot. They're always real surprised when I tell them that I don't think I'm hot. They can't believe it. I'll be doing some push-ups or working with my horses or something, with my muscles glistening in the sun, and they'll be all like, no way, you're so hot, and I'll be all like, well, I mean, I guess. And then we do it. Happy birthday, Bar! xoxo Call me! lots of Bar's sexiness after the jump. 




















No comments:

Post a Comment