Thursday, June 20, 2013

Robin Thicke Has Good Music Videos


A while back, Robin Thicke put out his music video for 'Blurred Lines' feat Pharrell and T.I, and I'm just getting around to it now because I'm lazy. The original video is banned on Youtube because they show a breast or two, and feminist blogs are saying its too rapey for their taste. Settle down honey, He never says women want to get raped. He just said some girls - the fun ones - like to party. And of course thats true. At least for the girls who want the boys to like them. I wish my "girlfriend" felt that way. You wouldn't think a doll built from saw dust and horse hair would be so uptight, but you haven't met Kandi. I'm posting the censored version on the page, in case you're at work, but the fun one with boobs is here. Enjoy, its pretty damn good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment