Monday, August 5, 2013

I Like Minka Kelly

Minka Kelly has been missing from this page like she was 9/11 co-conspritor so it makes me happy to see her out at some Fox party that I couldn't be bothered to look up. I bet she was real sad that I wasn't posting about her, staying up at night, hitting refresh on her computer. Or not. My grandma says playing make believe is healthy. My WoW character agrees. His name is Tedward The Landstander. His special power is standing on land. His attributes rise by fixed values depending on your characters race and class. Skills are raised by performing the skill in question. For example, by attacking with a type of weapon, you will gradually increase that weapons skill until it reaches its current cap and oh dear god why are you still reading this? 



No comments:

Post a Comment