Saturday, August 31, 2013

Courtnie Q Is New Here

Courtnie Quinlan is another one of those perfect British Glamour models who currently holds the keys to my heart (the other two being Rosie Jones and Lacey Banghard) I'm not sure what they're putting in the water over there, but I think if you have anything smaller than a C-cup, you're legally considered a boy. If someone wanted to make the case that she’s the best looking person on earth, I would find it hard to argue. I tried to upload only pictures with her clothes on. 
Predictably, that did not work, so the pictures you really want are in the gallery. Sometimes I feel pictures like this are the only reason you come here. What happened to the quiet mornings when we would just sit on the back deck and read the paper together. Answer me. ANSWER ME! *TH runs away crying, slams the bedroom door* 

























No comments:

Post a Comment