Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Alexandra Daddario Is New Here


I've never heard of  Alexandra Daddario, but according to IMDb she is one of the stars of the Percy Jackson movies (I'll let you pretend to know what that is) but more to the point, she is the current star of my erotic fantasies. 

In ‘Great Expectations’, Pip said this concerning fate and destiny:

“That was a memorable day for me, for it made great changes in me. But, it is the same way with any life. Imagine one selected day struck out of it, and think how different its course would have been.
Pause you who read this, and think for a moment of the long chain of iron or gold, of thorns and flowers, that would never have bound you, but for the formation of the first link on one memorable day.”

I read that on a magnet, and I don’t know what it means, but if it has something to do with me now stalking then having sex with this girl, that would be terrific.





No comments:

Post a Comment