Friday, July 5, 2013

Lacey Banghard Is Perfect, My Future Wife.


I've been MIA the last day due to the fact that I've been listening to Magna Carta Holy Grail on straight repeat. And I'm not the only one. British glamour model, Lacey Banghard has been doing the same thing, as you can see by her twitter feed. She also tweeted a picture of her liquor cabinet. Ok, so lets do the run down.

British: check 
Brunette: check
Kickass rack: check
Loves the booze: check
Jay-Z fan: check and triple bonus points.

So the only questions is, do I go with pear shaped or princess cut when I propose? I mean, look at her for Christ sake. Now imagine me waking up to her everyday. Now imagine my semen looking like a Skittles rainbow being shot out like that beam on the Death Star. Because I'm pretty sure that would happen. Yep, I'm in love. Cheeky pictures after the jump. 














No comments:

Post a Comment