Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Alexandra Breckinridge Is New Here

I recently discovered the wonder that is NetFlix, and along with that, the wonder that is 'American Horror Story'. That show is fantastic! Now I've never got the whole fetish of a girl in a maids uniform, until I saw Alexandra Breckinridge in one with her sexy red hair. 
Hot chicks with blood red hair are the absolute best. It’s like nailing a chick in a video game. Except this time, the game is for real!

Hopefully this will work out better than when I tried to play World of Warcraft – for real! Those black guys selling drugs seemed immune to my Blood Boil spell, and it did not cause any noticeable Shadow damage. Also my invisibility cloak must have slipped off my head because their punches and kicks seems to find it just fine.







No comments:

Post a Comment