Monday, September 23, 2013

The Emmys Happened. Julianne Hough Was There.

The Emmys were last night, but I didn't watch them because football and beer. But I did look up the pictures of all the sexy celebrities and sexy winners. White people be MAD today because Bryan Cranston didn't win for Breaking Bad, that distinction went to Jeff Daniels for The Newsroom. And guess what? Suck it, white people! Jeff deserved that shit and the The Newsroom is the best damn show on television.
Okay, good talk. Now on to the sexy.
Julianne Hough was probably the best looking one there, but she looks way better in a pair of jeans and t-shirt than she does in a fancy dress. She’s perfect just the way she is, I guess is my point. Like the laughter of a child or the promise of a new sunrise or my penis. An inch smaller would take away from it’s majesty, an inch bigger would just be greedy. Hint hint, Julianne.


No comments:

Post a Comment