Friday, September 20, 2013

Anastasia Ashley Is REALLY Good At Instagram

Anastasia Ashley is a pro surfer who captured our hearts and our minds with her viral warm up video 
While we can't as a society seem to escape Miley Cyrus' poor, sad ass, news outlets and social media are completely ignoring the majestic creation that is Anastasia Ashley's ass. I'm pretty much an expert on white girl ass as I've studied them my whole life, both here and abroad. I have advanced degrees in yoga pants and short shorts. My credentials speak for themselves, so please don't question me. All I'm saying is that we could clear up this whole Syria thing if Assad just watched this every morning. You probably wouldn't have the energy to slaughter thousands of people when all you wanted to do was eat a sandwich and take a nap.












No comments:

Post a Comment