Sunday, September 8, 2013

Jess Greenberg Is My New Boo

I'm a highly skilled Internet researcher and I used my Jason Bourne like skills the other day to discover Jess Greenberg. She sings like an angel, plays like Clapton and looks like what would happen if Megan Fox and Cindy Crawford had a child. And she has pretty good taste in music, too. Links to her YouTube videos here,  herehere and her kickass White Stripes cover here. By the way, I'm 100% certain all YouTube commenters are cereal killers based on the things they were saying about my sweet sweet Jess. She's more than just a pretty face and tremendous rack. God, this is why I got out of modeling. They just saw me as a piece of meat, a sexual creature to objectify. All the while I'm trying to tell them I have a personality, that I have a voice and a gentle heart, but all they wanted to do is put me something slinky and watch me walk across the room. Damn these chiseled good looks and these muscles! 

No comments:

Post a Comment