Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Post #100 Is Of Course My Sweet Anna Kendrick

It should come as no surprise that my 100th post would be reserved for the perfect Anna Kendrick. She's in the UK right now and was out at some fashion show last night, looking as adorable as ever. Anna is so perfect she should be frozen and studied. Or at least used as a breeder. Some of you may scoff at the moral implications of something like that, to which I would fake a cough while barking out "homo". To further discredit your pedantic objection, I would grab your wrists in front of the other members of whatever board is in charge of this sort of thing and demand you "stop hitting yourself" and ask "baby gonna cry?". The room would then fill with impressed murmuring and my powerful Aristotelian logic would once again rule the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment